ON-SITE SERVICE FOR HOMES –
iFixIT Computers provides IT Tech Support & Help for your Laptop or Desktop PC issues at your home, and provide fast & affordable solutions for your computer issues.
We offer On-Site Service for most computer issues. No need to unplug all those cables and accessories and cart your computer away to some shop. We come to you and fix your computer related issues at Your Home. Let us take the hassle out of your day, letting you relax at home, while our technician fixes your computer quickly and easily.
How can iFixIT Computers Help You?
- Make your desktop or laptop computer work faster.
- Fix Windows related issues – Crashing, Errors, Slow, Not Loading.
- Remove Viruses, Malware & Spyware.
- NBN Setup & Problem Experts.
- Email Troubleshooting & Setup.
- Printer Setup & Help with printer functions like Scanning, Printing or Ink Replacements.
- Setup & Installation of New Computers & Laptops.
- Transfering of Data (Photos, Documents) from old computers & laptops to your new one.
- WiFi, Broadband Cable & ADSL, NBN Issues.
- Boosting WiFi Signal around your home.
- Laptop Hard Drives, SSD’s, RAM Upgrades.
- Desktop Hardware Repairs & Upgrades.
- *** We DON’T repair or service any Apple products including Macbooks, iMacs, iPads or iPhones ***
- Anti-Virus & Internet Security & Protection experts.
- Recover lost data from Hard Drives & USB Sticks.
- Back-up Solutions for your Data.
- iPad & Tablet setup & basic help including Email setup (We don’t do hardware repairs to iPads, Tablets or Phones).
- Smart-TV Help with Streaming of Netflix, Stan, Presto, Foxtel.
- TV Equipment & Device Help.
Unfortunately we are no longer providing repairs/service for Laptop Battery Replacements, Laptop Keyboard Replacements, Laptop Hinge Repairs, Laptop Screen Replacements or Laptop Internal Fan Replacements.
Get the Most out of your technology
All of our technicians are Microsoft Certified Professionals and are highly qualified to handle all kinds of repairs, maintenance and problems related to Windows Based Laptops, Desktops, All-In-One Desktops and other IT peripherals.